Bespoke Soft Furnishings
Beautiful curtains can instantly transform a room from plain to simply beautiful.
At Rose & Foxgloves, we work with highly skilled craftswomen who can create your dream soft furnishings, including curtains, blinds, cushions, and window seat cushions. You can choose any fabric and if you need help or advice I’m always here to advise on your room ideas so do just drop me a line and we can go from there.
Once you have chosen your perfect fabric you can contact us regarding placing a bespoke order. Our curtain maker will be in touch to take all the details from you, and once they have all these details we can give you a quote and move forwards with your order if you are happy to proceed.
Instructions can be found on our website Here so do take a look at our measuring guide to ensure you have the correct measurements.
Curtains can take approx 10 weeks from this date.
Once we know the amount of fabric required we will raise a detailed invoice of costings. Returns will not be accepted on any bespoke made-to-measure items, and all measurements are your responsibility, as our curtain maker will work tothem exactly, so please double-check these are correct before placing your order.
Terms of all bespoke orders.
- Cancellation of your order before it goes to print must be only 2 days from your order, no later, as we cannot stop printing after this time.
- Cancellations after the 2 day period will incur the full cost of all fabrics and trims cut to order size.
- Your contract for bespoke soft furnishings is direct with your curtain maker, and not the responsibility of Rose and Foxgloves.
- When placing an order, our commitment is to supply fabrics and trims for all bespoke orders, and not the making of all items.
- All our bespoke seamstresses are highly skilled professionals, which Rose and Foxgloves have chosen to partner with so you can be assured of beautifully finished soft furnishings.
- By placing your order you agree to these terms, in full.